Considering their features & benefits, our Fiberglass Rebars are a highly cost-effective building material (when analyzed on cost-per-performance over time), especially for concrete reinforcement in corrosive environments.
1. Reinforced Concrete Exposed to Deicing Salts:
Parking structures; bridge decks; Jersey barrier; curbs; retaining walls and foundations; roads and slabs on grade.
2. Structures Built in or Close to Sea water:
Quays; retaining wall; piers;jetties; caissons; decks; piles; bulkheads; floating structures; canals;roads and buildings; offshore platforms; swimming pools and aquariums.
3. Applications Subjected to Other Corrosive Agents:
Wastewater treatment plants; petrochemical plants; pulp/paper mills;liquid gas plants; pipelines / tanks for fossil fuel; Cooling Towers;chimneys; mining operations of various types; nuclear powerand dump plants.
4. Applications Requiring Low Electric Conductivity or Electromagnetic Neutrality:
Aluminum and copper smelting plants; manholes for electrical and telephone communication equipment; bases for transmission / Telecommunication towers; Airport control towers;magnetic resonance imaging in hospitals; railroad crossing sites,and specialized military structures.
5. Tunneling / Boring Applications Requiring Reinforcement of Temporary Concrete Structures:
Structures including mining walls; underground rapidtransit structures and underground vertical shafts.
6. Weight Sensitive Structures:
Concrete construction in areas of poor loadbearing soil conditions, remote geographical locations, sensitive environmentalareas, or active seismic sites posing special issues that the use of lightweight reinforcement will solve.
7. Thermally Sensitive Applications:
Apartment patio decks; thermally insulated concrete housing and basements; thermally heated floors and conditioning rooms.